Have you written a nodecopter module? Add it by editing this page.
- node-ar-drone: The main AR Drone library for controlling your drone.
- node-dronestream: Renders the drone h264 video stream in your browser using Broadway.js.
- ar-drone-png-stream: Streams
png images into an image tag using
- drone-browser: Control your drone via your browser
- wii-drone: Control your drone with a Wii Classic Controller and arduino.
- Asterisk Control: Control your drone with Asterisk.
- copterface: Have your drone detecting faces using node-opencv.
- qwertyhancockcopter: Control your drone with a web based music keyboard.
- nodecopter-tennis: Use your drone as a tennis ball!
- ipad-ardrone-controller: Control your drone with an iPad and gestures.
- qrar: Decode QR codes found by your drone.
- node-drone-joystick: Control AR.Drones using any SDL-compatible Joystick (PS3 Sixaxis, etc.)
- drone-kinect: Control AR.Drones using your body (with a Kinect)
- xbox-controller: Interface for Wired Xbox 360 game controller into node
Loading modules... Might take some time on first load Module must be on npm with
nodecopter in the name, description or as a keyword.
Might take some time on first load
Module must be on npm with